Sunday 24 February 2013

gift exchange with penpals

gift exchange with penpals

As i have exchanged gifts with some penpals from all over the world , and found this to be so very enjoyable! I thought ide show you some pictures of things ive recieved (and sent!).

Its lovely to recieve a small gift in the post and really brightens up my day :0) I also of course exchange letters only-and its just a great feeling when i recieve a letter , someone has sat down to write to me , and taken time to tell me what they have been upto, sharing all their news.

so heres a few pictures ! Heres a swap i sent for a swapbot swap at http://www.swap-bot.com/  this swap was profile based! so looking at her profile i came up with this package :0)

 This is a swap i recieved from my penpal nagisa. My kids loved seeing and tasting! this great japanese candy! they loved how it looked and tasted ! nice for them to be able to experience the different country and cultures also through my penpalling :0)

 These lovely gifts i recieved from my penpal in wisconsin,usa. I love the way shes made the hamma bead smile for me! and decorated that pretty picture frame just for :0) so thoughtful .

 These lovely postcards were sent to me via a luckybag tag on swapbot.com! Love them! very sweet of her to send me my favorite postcards-cats and fairys :0)

 I sent this package to my friend in wisconsin :0)

 lovely presents from my penpal in australia. I wasnt expecting them at all ! so sweet of her :)

 And this one was not a swap , but had to show you my cute stationary that i just love to write letters on ! :0) 

 

 

 




















No comments:

Post a Comment